Code of Conduct and House rules
Code of Conduct
BODEGA is committed to providing a safe(r) dance floor. At BODEGA you can freely be and express who you are. We ask everyone to have an open attitude, be respectful and be responsible.
- All forms of discrimination, such as (but not limited to) homophobia, transphobia, sexism, able-bodiedism and racism will not be tolerated;
- All forms of transgressive behaviour, such as unwanted remarks, (sexual, verbal) intimidation and (physical) violence, will not be tolerated.
- If you observe or experience violations of the Code of Conduct, if you feel unsafe or notice that someone else is being harassed, please check in with each other and immediately contact the event staff (at the bar, the stage manager at the DJ booth, the security and/or door host).
- BODEGA has a door policy that allows us to deny entry to people who threaten safety and inclusion.
- Anyone who violates our Code of Conduct will be warned or asked to leave at the organisation’s discretion, without any right of refund.
- We will always try to help you in the moment, but we do understand that reporting is not always immediately possible. If you cannot make a report on the spot, you can make a report later in the evening or afterwards. You can submit a complaint or report an incident after the event by emailing us.
- All reports are registered, stored and evaluated internally by BODEGA. The anonymity of visitors is hereby guaranteed and we will only proceed with the consent of the affected.
- Read here more about the accessibility of iso.
By entering BODEGA you agree to the following house rules:
- Visitors must be 18 years or older. If in doubt, identification may be requested. If you do not have this with you, access can be refused.
- Visitors who are visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entry.
- It is not allowed to bring food, drinks, stickers or markers inside.
- Weapons, knives and hard drugs are prohibited.
- BODEGA is not responsible for damage to or theft of visitors' property.
- It’s not allowed to use professional cameras or recording equipment without written permission of BODEGA.
- BODEGA will automatically have the right to use all video or photo material made during the event, free and without notice.
- If criminal offenses are discovered, a report will be made to the police.
- BODEGA is a cashless location: you can only pay by card, cash is not accepted.
- Jackets and bags are not allowed on the dance floor. You can store these in the paid lockers.
- Visitors are held to follow instructions, regulations and/or directions of (security) staff of BODEGA at all times.
- Please do not cause a nuisance to our neighbours when going in and out.
- BODEGA staff will always have the final say in these matters and/or matters not covered by these house rules.